Everything aboard the Ladona is included, so kick back and allow us to spoil you.
This is Included
A sailing adventure aboard the Ladona is an all-inclusive vacation. From your first fresh juice in the morning to a last glass of port after dessert, we have you taken care of.
We make a point to not up-charge our guests for anything. In fact, we offer a dedicated ice box should you wish to bring additional beverages and snacks aboard.
Optional are the $20 parking fee per vehicle per trip and the customary 10% gratuity for our hard-working crew.
Your trip with us includes:
- all meals except for dinner on boarding night
- beer and wine served every evening, personally selected by our in-house wine expert Jane Barrett Barnes
- a traditional lobster bake and beach barbecue
- daily excursions exploring Maine’s unspoiled beauty
- on-board entertainment on select evenings.
Early Bird Discount
Book before March 1, 2017, to receive a 5% discount (except for trips with Down East Magazine). Contact us with your selected Ladona cruise.
Optional Sail & Inn Package
Extend your Maine experience with two consecutive nights at the historic Lindsey Hotel in charming, downtown Rockland either before or after your cruise.
Located right off of the main street, this boutique hotel is ideally situated for exploring the town’s many shops, museums, and restaurants on foot. In addition, the Ladona is docked not more than a five-minute walk away.
The prices include two nights, two breakfasts, and a gift certificate for dinner in Rockland:
- double occupancy: $215 per person
- single occupancy: $165 per person.
Excluded is Maine's 9% hotel tax which will be collected upon checkout.
Let us know you’d like the Sail & Inn Package and we’ll arrange everything with the hotel. Give us a call at 1-800-999-7352 or email email@example.com.