We have designed the Ladona for discerning tastes.
Our goal is to give you an authentic Maine windjammer experience while carefully addressing the modern conveniences of comfort.
All nine of our carefully designed cabins on the Ladona reflect our guiding philosophy of Maine’s simple elegance.
- natural light and fresh air ventilation
- acoustically insulated walls
- sink with hot and cold running water
- bedside reading lamps
- 110v power outlets
- two USB charging ports
- ample hooks for your convenience
- enough headroom for standing
- drinking cups
- hand soap
Beds are furnished with quality plush mattresses, two pillows per guest, premium linens, and non-allergenic comforters. Perfect for an afternoon nap.
We offer nine cabins with varied bed arrangements for 17 guests:
- 4 cabins with a queen bed
- 3 cabins with two bunked twin beds
- 1 cabin with two non-bunked twin beds
- 1 single cabin.
With 82 feet of classic schooner and only 17 guests, you’ve got plenty of room to relax.
- deck chairs
- on-deck lounging spots including
- the foredeck daybed
- the enclosed deckhouse couch
- the grand table
- the salon deckhouse
- seated dining on deck
- a generous galley kitchen below
- two stand-up paddleboards
- a classic rowing dinghy for exploring quiet anchorages
- fishing gear.
All bathrooms are outfitted with 110-volt power outlets and sinks that provide hot and cold running water. In addition, they are well ventilated and acoustically insulated.
Our three modern porcelain toilets use fresh water and are truly state-of-the-art with electronic flush buttons. Unlike with most sailboats, you will not experience unpleasant odors from below.
Our two enclosed showers give you enough room to move comfortably about. They are smaller than you are used to at home but bigger than most sailboat showers. We have a third shower on deck for rinsing off after a swim. Hot and cold fresh water are instant and plentiful.
The bespoke fixtures are made of solid bronze. We chose tiled walls and floors accented with Carrara marble.