Life aboard Ladona is relaxed, informal, and casual. You will be spending most of your time in jeans, shorts, or swimsuit.
- Please pack light!
- Pack in soft luggage. There is no room for large, bulky suitcases.
- Bring comfortable clothing.
- You are welcome to bring your electric razor.
- If you’d like to try sleeping on deck, feel free to bring a sleeping bag.
Suggested Packing List
These are the important items you’ll want to bring:
- casual comfortable clothing
- a heavy sweater or two
- waterproof jacket (no rain ponchos as they are hazardous)
- waterproof pants
- sneakers or deck shoes (2 pairs)
- wool socks (2 pairs)
- swimsuit, for a brisk dip in Penobscot Bay
- hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen
Available On Board
You'll find the following in your cabin:
- hand soap
- drinking cup.
These items are also available for use:
- hair dryers
- extra towels
- mosquito repellent
- two stand-up paddleboards
- fishing gear
- classic rowing dinghy.
If you’re joining us in June, September, or October, pack for cool weather and brisk sailing. Plan to dress in layers and bring wool or fleece sweaters, warm pants, wool socks, gloves, hats, and long johns. Cozy fleece throw blankets are at your disposal for use on deck.