A day aboard the Ladona begins with breakfast to order when you rise.
Daylight hours are spent sailing among untouched islands and exploring ashore, evenings are filled with easy camaraderie and exquisite dinners, and quiet nights are free from the sound of traffic.
As sailing is subject to the wind and tide, we have no itinerary and plans can change hourly. The captain will make choices based on the given conditions.
However, there are no unpleasant options. Just classic New England fishing villages, scenic thoroughfares, wide breezy bays, and perfect sunsets.
With over 2,200 islands in our cruising ground, each day is designed for maximum enjoyment.
This is why we are in Maine.
Take your pick
A wide variety of activities ensures something for everyone:
- bird and animal watching
- reading a book on deck
- fishing off the deck
- sunning in a deck chair
- hoisting the sails with the crew
- going for a brisk swim
- paddle boarding just before sunset
- chatting with your new schooner mates
- hiking on a deserted island
- learning the fundamentals of navigation
- exploring a quaint fishing village
- listening to the captain's guitar strums
- curling up in a cozy nook
- rowing the skiff into a secluded cove
- savoring a cup of coffee down in the galley
- napping in your quiet cabin
- photographing everything.