Accommodations and Amenities
Our goal is to give our guests an authentic Maine Windjammer experience while paying careful attention to modern amenities and comfort.
We have gone to great lengths to provide our guests with a home that reflects the simple aesthetic of Maine.
Ladona's interior and deck spaces feature the pure lines of the ship's traditional construction, warm mahogany details, and bespoke vintage bronze fixtures.
Our concern for your comfort is apparent in every detail, from bedding to the bathrobes.
As the newest of the Maine Windjammer fleet, Ladona reflects our appreciation for an exclusive, vintage-style cruising experience. With a generous 82 feet of length and capacity of 16 guests, we provide a personally curated vacation featuring comfort at sea, diverting activities aboard and ashore, and intimate, carefully presented dining experiences.
We have designed Ladona for discerning tastes. Our amenities feature:
- Cabins with varied bed arrangements: 3 queens, 4 with two twins, 1 single
- 3 hot fresh-water showers: one on-deck for rinsing off after swimming, two below decks
- 3 heads featuring state-of-the-art push-button marine toilets
- Hot and cold running water in cabins and heads
- Premium linins and bathrobes
- 110v power outlets and USB ports in all cabins and heads
- Various comfortable places to lounge on deck: foredeck day-bed, enclosed deckhouse couch, grand table, salon deckhouse
- Two stand-up paddleboards and a classic rowing dingy for exploring quiet anchorages
- Seated dining on deck or in our generous galley below, always available as a lounge
- Room to relax: maximum of 17 guests, 5 crew, 82 feet of classic schooner
- Fishing gear is available for guests